Monday, January 28, 2008

75th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards Arrivals


My Red Carpet craving has been filled! Finally I got my Sunday night filled with bitchy criticism of the beautiful. To tell the truth though I didn't have much bad to say.

Keira Sedgewick looked fabulous and disturbingly fit for her age.



Kate Beckinsale...not really feeling the ruffles but I love the color.

Marcia Cross, flawless as always.


Another constant A+, Michelle Pfeiffer.


Tina Fey, simple and chic


Ellen Paige also simple and chic.


Ellen Pompeo...not a fan of metallic fabrics, so I'm out.


I can't stand Eva Longoria so I find it hard to make a non bias judgement on her. In other words I no likey.


Jenna Fisher of The Office...meh.



Kate Hudson is gorgeous but I'm out for the eagle across the chest look.


America Ferrara...FAB-U-LOUS.

Cate Blanchett...kudos. I don't really like it but she constantly takes risks.


Christina Applegate looked fab as well.


HOT ASS MESS.



Diane Lane...meh.

source source


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good call on all the outfits JuJu..there is really nothing else to say