Sunday, January 13, 2008

Britney Update



Britney Spears was spotted with Adnan at a Car Dealership where she is rumored to have bought the pap a new car. Good move! You know 'cause I'm sure he love you for you right...

The real disaster here is not the Brit bought a random dude a car but that she wore her wedding dress to pick it out. Not a joke. This disaster seen above is actually one of the two dresses she wore on the night her life went downhill. Kinda symbolic 'cause she can't really fall downhill anymore right? This has to be the bottom.

Click here to see Brit in the dress originally, yeah classy!


Random shots of Britney driving around with Adnan.


Brit Adnan and two of Britney's puppies. The closest thing she has to a kid at the moment.

source

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so basically all she does nowadays is wear awful clothes and drive around town..good times

JEWELS said...

The weddingn dress was no good the first time...there's no need for repeat offences

Anonymous said...

I wonder at what point while getting dressed did she think to herself "hey I know I'll wear my wedding dress, might as well get my money's out of it"