Wednesday, December 19, 2007

JAMIE LYNN SPEARS IS PREGNANT*UPDATED*




Britney's 16 year old sister Jamie Lynn Spears is PREGNANT!


The teen star of Nickelodeon's Zoey 101 (which sadly, I watch) was knocked up by her current boyfriend Casey Aldridge.


"It was a shock for both of us, so unexpected," Jamie Lynn told OK!, according to the Associated Press. "I was in complete and total shock and so was he."


Why so shocked? Did they not get to that point in Jr. High Sex Education yet?


This was the light of my morning y'all!



UPDATED!
Jamie Lynn speaks to OK! Magazine about her pregnancy:
Jamie Lynn on what she did after learning she was knocked up from an at-home pregnancy test:
“As soon as I found out for sure from the doctor, I took two weeks to myself where I didn’t tell anybody. Only one of my friends knew because I needed to work out what I would do for myself before I let anyone’s opinion affect my decision. Then I told my parents and my friends. I was scared, but I had to do what was right for me.”

Jamie Lynn her mom’s reaction:
“She was very upset because it wasn’t what she expected at all. A week after, she had time to cope with it and became very supportive.”

Grandma Lynne Spears on her own reaction:
“I didn’t believe it because Jamie Lynn’s always been so conscientious. She’s never late for her curfew. I was in shock. I mean, this is my 16-year-old baby.”

Jamie Lynn on why she plans on raising her baby in her home state of Louisiana:
“So it can have a normal family life.”

Jamie Lynn on her gig on Zoel 101:
“I haven’t spoken to (Nickelodeon) personally, but they have always been so great to me over the past years and have given me so many opportunities.”
Jamie Lynn on premarital sex: “I definitely don’t think it’s something you should do; it’s better to wait. But I can’t be judgmental because it’s a position I put myself in
.”

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! Zoey, no! why didn't anyone tell her about birth control?!

Anonymous said...

It seems Lynn Spears' book on parenting has been put on hold indefinitely!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

LMAO why so shocked????
Wow...16 and having a kid....not an easy life...

JEWELS said...

Anon..LMAO! I heard that as well. Seems people don't want to hear about parenting from someone who has a knocked up 16 year old daughter and another daughter who is Britney Spears....no other description required.

Anonymous said...

Well this just completes the family doesn't it?