Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Stop The Madness


The Writers Guild will not be writing anything for the Golden Globes. Looks like the same thing will happen for the Oscars as well.
"The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences also got some bad news for the Oscars: They were denied in their request to use certain film clips for the February awards telecast. The Writers Guild also is expected to deny their request to allow writers to work on that show, but the Academy says a request has not been made yet. "
The Guild may also be picketing both events.
All of this aside, when am I gonna get some new episodes? That's really the issue we should be addressing, the fact that I wander around aimlessly wondering what I will do without my stories means nothing to these people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ME too I can't get reminiscing with my friends and just going back in time..that is not the way life works..