Thursday, December 13, 2007

I Pulled A Britney Y'all!



I'm not at work today because I fell of the GD ice and did some damage to my back. I hate ICE!
Back to blogging (for a minute anyways). Britney was spotted out last night leaving the Four Seasons and driving around aimlessly at 2:30am.
Click here to see her pull into a gas station and have some convo with a pap. when she was asked why she didn't show up for the deposition she didn't respond but she did say "It's cold y'all!" and then look at the shots that a pap took of her and tell him she will give him a "real photo shoot one day".

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Poor Juju..

this one is a friggin LOSER

Anonymous said...

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

and why did she leave that chick there???? she's FUCKED!

JEWELS said...

I KNOW ! Poor assistant...lol