Friday, December 21, 2007

Hottie?



Paris Hilton's new movie The Hottie And The Nottie is almost ready for release and by release I mean to a straight to DVD bargain bin near you.

Click here to check out the trailer. I will watch it but only because I'm a loser, but not in the theatre because I wouldn't contribute a dime to Paris Hilton's box office numbers.

"Nate (Joel David Moore) moves to L.A. to track down Cristabel (Hilton), the woman he's been in love with since childhood, only to discover that his plan to woo her only has one hurdle to overcome: what to do with June (Lakin), Cristabel's ever-present, not-so-hot best friend? What's even more complicating is Nate's growing feelings for June, whose true beauty starts to emerge. "


source















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The fact that this girl is even in a movie must give hope to struggling actors everywhere. I really hate her and sometimes want to see bad things happen....