Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Shiloh Who?


Angelina reportedly gave an interview to Look Magazine where she spoke about Shilioh.
"Angelina said: "She looks like Brad. It's funny because she's almost going to be the outcast in the family because she's blonde and blue-eyed."
Angelina explained to Look magazine: "I felt so much more for Madd, Zahara and Pax because they were survivors.
"Shiloh seemed so privileged from the moment she was born.
"But I'm conscious that I have to make sure I don't ignore her needs, just because I think the others are more vulnerable."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This makes me feel sad for her in a way. I sort of understand what shes saying just dont agree with that thinking. What happened to love your children all the same because they all are different

JEWELS said...

I know...I couldn't even really form an opinion about it because my thoughts were everywhere.

Like you said I see where she's coming from but I think it's shite as well.

And I don't have kids so I don't know ... I ever do have a couple I don't know if I might like one more than the others or vice versa...

Anonymous said...

My folks like me best!!

Anonymous said...

she has said this before, it sounds very familar and i remember it upset me a bit when i read it the first time b/c it shouldn't matter that shiloh is not a 'survivor' she is your gd child. i just hope her and brad don't treat her any differently b/c she is biological...i can't imagine that the other children would (because they were all taken so young and probably don't remember anything themselves)

JEWELS said...

K we all know that's not true :(

And anon you are right...I thought I heard this before....definately the 'survivor' thing...

Anonymous said...

sorry, that was me...too excited to write "D" LOL!