Thursday, July 26, 2007

Steve's Pissed!


Steve Sanders aka Ian Zering wanted to be the next Bob Barker but now that it looks like it 'aint gonna happen he's not happy.
"I guess I was a little disappointed," Ziering, 43, told PEOPLE at Tuesday's The Simpsons Movie premiere in Westwood, Calif. "I was really kind of hoping that would happen."
Revealing his anticipation, the former Beverly Hills, 90210 actor says, "For the last month, I've been so titillated, my family has been excited at the mere notion of me hosting The Price is Right."
Your family was excited that you were getting a job. Any job. Maybe they were gonna get to eat something for a change. Keep lookin' Steve-o!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow he does look good for 42

JEWELS said...

UM YEAH! You can my Steve Sanders fan club if you want....