Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Michelle Pfeiffer and Daughter


Michelle Pfeiffer brought her daughter to a recent premiere. I never knew one of her two kids were adopted. Her thoughts on having both a biological son and an adopted daughter:
"I was shocked at the prejudice, voiced in some quarters, over my decision to adopt a mixed-race baby. It's really surprising that people still put so much emphasis on it. None of us are pure anything. We're all a mixture. Claudia is a beautiful child, and some of the most beautiful people I've seen in the world have been of mixed race. As mother of both an adopted child and my own birth-child, there is absolutely no difference in the huge amount of love I feel for both my children. I always knew I wanted to adopt a child and also have one of my own. There is no difference at all."
In March of 1993 Michelle got tired of waiting for the right man to start a family with and adopted Claudia Rose. Later that same year she met and married her husband and they had son.
Cute.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know this about her..I like michelle P

JEWELS said...

Me too...She was at her biggest star power when I was young so I don't know much about her...as I learn more I like her even more.

Anonymous said...

Her daughter is beautiful! I've always loved Michelle P, she very good at what she does - someone these young actress's should look up too

JEWELS said...

FOR SURE...GREAT ROLE MODLE. NOT ONLY IN HER PERSONAL LIFE BUT IN HER CAREER AS WELL.

Anonymous said...

Besides the choice to play catwoman she has chosen her roles wisely. I like her!!

JEWELS said...

Seems as though many actresses think catwoman's a good role...

JEWELS said...

Seems as though many actresses think catwoman's a good role...