Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Hobby By Day: Making Little Girls Cry



Hillary Duff was allegedly eating with her family in Texas when she was approached by two little girls asking for her autograph. Hillary replied: "I don't really get to spend a lot of time with my family, Sorry."

The little girls walked away but could not hold back the tears. I understand it's probably a little annoying to have people talk to you while you eat but come on. I would like to know how long signing her name would have taken.

I'm gonna let this one slide Hil D, it might be false. I still like you, but don't let it happen again.




source

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AS if little kids can understand that she doesn't get to spend a lot of time with her family...I understand saying No but pick and choose who plus aren't they her biggest fan base..litlle kids??

JEWELS said...

For sure...she looses the kids and she's got nothin'!

Anonymous said...

She'd still have me

Anonymous said...

Ok what's with all the letters..
is R rhoda???