Monday, July 30, 2007

The Lohans Are Pissed...Rob Doesn't Care


The Lohan Clan, mom Dina inparticular, are mad at Rob Schneider for impersonating Lindsay Lohan on the Leno. Rob finally spoke out about his feeling on this matter:
"When Mrs. Lohan stops partying with her child, then I'll have an ounce of respect for her! I don't care if her parents are both crummy – you cannot blame your parents anymore. She's not a kid. Lindsay, get it together, America will forgive you but you gotta do something positive with your life."

"I hope she does okay but at a certain point, there's so many bigger problems in the world than Lindsay Lohan. I hope she gets her head out of her nice, cute little rear end and finds a life for herself. She's very talented, and a special little actress but there are so many people out there who'd trade positions with her in a heartbeat and use it better than she is."
SNAP!! I LOVE IT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for him.

Anonymous said...

Very well said