Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Scary Speaks...again



Mel B is speakig out against Eddie Murphy again. Scary's thoughts:

"As soon as I had my IUD removed we proceeded to get pregnant. It happened quicker than we expected but it was perfect timing. This was a completely planned pregnancy. This wasn't some random 'Oops, I fell over and I'm pregnant.' I don't live my life like that. I'm a responsible parent and have been a responsible single parent since I got divorced. This is the one thing that really annoys me. If I wanted to have a baby I would have had a baby a long time ago. I wouldn't have waited eight years to have another one."

"I called to let his assistant know that I was going into labor and the baby would probably be born within the next 24-hours. I asked her to please let him know and she responded 'He knows.' And still nothing; Not even a hello to the baby, not even a nappy or flowers bought. Nothing."

Ok we get it. Take the bastard to court and get it over with.


source

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

exactly he already looks like an ass so no need to go on about it

JEWELS said...

I think's she's trying for a cover of every magazine published.