Monday, July 30, 2007

She's Got Balls


Faith Hill was given a concert in Lafayette over the weekend and her husband Tim Mcgraw was present as well. Well some woman thought it was a good idea to grab Tim in the crotch. Faith was not happy and scolded the women in front of thousands of concert goers. Faith's quote:
“Somebody needs to teach you some class, my friend. You don’t go grabbin’ somebody else’s, somebody’s husband’s balls, you understand me? That’s very disrespectful.”
I would have beat her down if I was Faith ... there would be no talking about manners and shite.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what did Tim do??
who the hell does that??lol

JEWELS said...

GD HILARIOUS! Please jana you would totally dare someone to do something like this...drunk @ a concert....LMAO!

Anonymous said...

OMG for sure but I'd probably dare myself to do it...