Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Seth Does Not Approve




Uh oh, we've got some drama.
On Sunday's episode of Entourage Turtle seemed to be obsessed with Seth Rogen and how it would be impossible for him to get a girl like Katherine Heigl pregnant, or even sleep with her at all.
Well here's what Seth had to say about the episode:
“Yeah, those guys are assholes. I actually ran into Matt…Kevin Dillon in a
Starbucks. And he’s like ‘you know, I’ve got to kind of apologize because
apparently the guy who created our show doesn’t like you so much.’ And I said
‘well I have reason to believe because I think [showrunner] Doug Ellin is a
moron from all I can understand so it makes sense he doesn’t like me.’ And I’ve
kind of said some disparaging things about the show. Although in our defense,
[producer] Mark Wahlberg called us misogynistic in an interview, so I think they
kind of started that…It’s on. Luckily I never have and never plan on watching
Entourage.”
Ah man, what is this Hillary Duff and Lindsay Lohan take two?
Just suck it up, take one on the chin for ugly dudes everywhere and move on before I start hating you.
Keep talking shite about Entourage and I'm gonna have to cut you.


source

No comments: