Wednesday, September 03, 2008

WEDNESDAY COVER DAY!


Star Magazine says there's drama in the Spears family, imagine that. My favorite line is "Casey demands smillions" I know it says "$millions" but I choose to think Star thinks they invented a new word.


Oh my God "Dr's Fear That Angelina Is Now Battling POST PARTUM" ... post-partum what? Post-partum just means after birth, without a word following it it just means that Dr's fear that she just had babies, Oh no, what to do.


Life & Style has the Exclusive Story on the feud between The Golden Couple and Scientology's Angels. Somehow I doubt Angelina is competing with Joey Potter for roles.





People, Us and OK go political. I'm not Lindsay Lohan so I wont comment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

find out more about the spears' family drama! i love me some celebrity drama!!

Anonymous said...

Yep, you gotta be careful not to catch that post partum. I've heard it is very contagious.