Thursday, September 18, 2008

Unfortunate



Jennifer Lopez on life with the twins.

On finally getting help with the babies: "I did it for a long time but we started using a nanny a few weeks ago. [Most days] I get up early with them. Then when the nanny comes, I can take a shower and give them their breakfast. She's there to help me get things done."

On spending time with the twins: "When they see you and have that big smile on their face – I live for that. And when I put them to bed at night and they melt in your arms. I give them a bottle and wind it down. I say, 'It's time for beddy-bye.' I hold them and sing a little song. By the time you know it, they are asleep."

On balancing a career: "It's gonna be a learning experience. How will I do both? I try to take breaks from work. I'll do a little work with the choreographers and then come back. I try to spend every free moment with the babies."

And I thought they were privileged, they have to listen to her sing every night, poor bastards.

source

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

they probably just pretend to fall asleep so she will stop..
and what in the f is she talking about when she says "I did it for a long time but we started using a nanny a few weeks ago"..aren't they only a little bit old?

Anonymous said...

That is a long time in Jennifer's world. She is used to getting what she wants NOW!

Jewels & Jana...funny about the singing but sadly also true.