Monday, September 22, 2008


Last night's Emmy's was the worst three hours of television I have had to watch since the Flavor Of Love Marathons. Host's Heidi Klum, Ryan Seacrest, Howie Mandell, Tom Burgeron, and Jeff Probst were so uncomfortably bad that I actually muted the TV once because I was so embarrassed for them.
They came out and opened with the fact that they had nothing to say, they stood up there and repeated the fact that nothing was written for them and that they were flying solo. So over the top bad, I wanted to make it stop so badly but was powerless. They tried to save it by some good ole fashioned stripping by Heidi Klum but the damage had been done.
The opening aside, let's talk about the show, oh, wait a minute....there's nothing to say. It was the biggest snore fest, a title usually taken by The Oscars, but not this year! No one was funny, acceptance speeches were dull, the fashion was by no means outside the box, and did I mention the hosts?
Anyways my ass is on vacation this week so I will be blogging from home, pardon the sporadic posting.
Be back with the red carpet arrivals...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wasn't feeling it so I did not watch

Anonymous said...

Totally forgot all about it and went to bed early. Have fun on your vacation. You will be missed.