Friday, September 19, 2008

SATC THE MOVE PART TWO!


Michael Patrick King has confirmed that a sequel to SATC The Movie will be
made.

"Thursday night at the Public Library party for the DVD of the film, he and Sarah Jessica Parker confirmed it. He’s off to write the next installment. Both SJP and Kim Cattrall told me they’re excited to see what he comes up with. "

I was really nervous that they were going to kill it for me with the first movie so this just makes me more weary than I was the first time. They better not break up Charlotte and Harry, I will kick some ass!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

they should just leave well enough alone..next thing we are going to be looking at SATC part 13..no good

Anonymous said...

SJP really does look like a horse in this picture. Way too much make up.

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm so in....I'm in withdrawl and just need another hit of SATC-lol