Monday, August 11, 2008

Mama Drama



Here's the cover for Lynn Spears' new book titled Through The Storm. Here's what the book touches on.

• Lynne's backseat role in Britney's path to fame and how it forever changed
their family


• Her regret in abdicating parental authority to managers,
agents, and record companies


• The challenges that shaped Lynne and Jamie's marriage and how that affected Bryan, Britney, and Jamie Lynn


• Her response to Jamie Lynn's pregnancy


• The startling events that led to Britney's meltdown and Lynne's showdown with manager Sam Lufti


• How faith, family, and friendships have been her harbor in the storm of paparazzi, tabloid scribblers, and gossip hounds


• Sincere, self-effacing, sometimes spunky, Lynne's memoir reveals the heart of a mother who has struggled through difficult times and how she has held onto her faith and her sense of humor as she tries to hold onto her family.

Sadly I'm going to have to say my ass is IN.

Even though the title sounds like a Friday Night Movie on the Women's Network, I will fall into the trap of the Spears Drama. I'll skip over the parts where they bake cookies, sing and laugh together though, I promise.

I'm also hoping there's some sort of how to guide so when I have a daughter I can become as rich as Lynn.

source

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it might be interesting if she 100% honest about what happened in thier lives

Anonymous said...

ok so she is still trying to make a buck on her kids fame..oh well this is like me writing a tell all book on how to cook..
let me borrow it when you are done

Anonymous said...

There's no way this chicks going to be 100% honest.....it'll be all about her sacrifices and poor me BS I think.....doesn't mean I'm not in though-lol