Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Is Rihanna Broke?


Rihanna's ex business partner claims that Rihanna's only worth $20,000. Patricia Williams was fired as her business manager, when Rihanna went to check on her finances she saw the 20 grand in there and immediately accused her manager pf stealing from her.
Williams is now telling her story.
"It’s not my fault that she only has $20,000 to her name. I showed her
all the paperwork and ried to explain to her the circumstances but she wouldn’t
listen. She called me all sorts of horrible names and stormed off. I now feel
compelled to share with the world the background story as I will not allow my
name to be slandered.


Def Jam doesn’t fund Rihanna properly, so Marc uses the money Rihanna makes from third-party endorsements and from tours to fund her album and music
videos.”

That sucks, she's on of the biggest names at the moment and she's broke. In rich people's terms she's broke, not my terms, if I had $20,000 I would think it was millions.
Rihanna on the other hand is just one Chanel Bag away from Dancing With The Stars 2009.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would think that I was loaded..
it would be gone in no time if it were me

Anonymous said...

i'm pretty sure this is the same thing that happened to tlc with their first two albums...sucks