Friday, August 29, 2008

Mulder's Addicted To Sex


David Duchovny has entered rehab for an addiction to sex.
"I have voluntarily entered a facility for the treatment of sex addiction," the actor says in an exclusive statement. "I ask for respect and privacy for my wife and children as we deal with this situation as a family."
I never really understand why people release statements when nobody asked for them and then they ask for privacy. Why don't you just keep quite for a minute and maybe no one will find out .
David's married to Tea Leoni and they have two kids, you'd think they'd have more no?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder what exactly classifys one as a sex addict?
and you are so right Jules I haven't once wondered what the hell David D has been up to..he could have quite easily slipped in and out of that rehab and we would never have known that he has issues with the sex..why make the statement?

Anonymous said...

He probably had an affair and now is blaming it on his "addiction".

I am with Jana. I haven't thought about this guy in years and even then I didn't think about him very much.

Anonymous said...

good point Hooper I bet that's exactly it..he cheated but he just couldn't help himself due to his uncontrollable addiction..nice excuse I'll keep that in the back pocket for a rainy day