Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Jack To Stick Up For Daddy


Jack Osbourne is in the process of filming a documentary about his father. He claims that the show "The Osbournes" made Ozzy look like an idiot.
“The hard thing is getting people to be honest and not have it be a fluff piece, because that’s not what we’re trying to do,” he said. “I’m trying to paint a realistic picture of who my father is. I think The Osbournes, to a degree, tarnished the public’s perception of my dad as a bit of a senile, funny, bumbling guy. Yeah, my dad can be that guy, but it’s not him. I think that almost discredited who he is as an artist. My dad’s not an idiot — he’s nothing short of a genius, in my opinion. He does have huge flaws, and we’re trying to really paint an honest picture of that.”
He interviews members of Black Sabbath, and Ozzy's family and friends.
If done right (honest, non bias) I think this could be really good piece.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Ozzie. You've got to have a certain amount of respect for a guy that snorted a line of ants.