Thursday, August 28, 2008

90210


The Original Gangsters of 90210 did a photo spread and interview with Entertainment Weekly and it sounds like Shannen will be waiting for Tori outside the girls bathroom after school. Here's what she has to say about Tori's book, Stori Telling.

"I will censor myself out of respect for Jennie because she's friends with Tori. I got passages sent to me and a vast majority of it is incredibly exaggerated. Maybe it's a difference of how I was raised. I just don't believe you write personal on-set experiences in a book. For me, when you work it's almost a sacred experience whether you get along with everyone or not. In 27 years of acting I've never sold out one of my cast members. Ever. And I will stick to that."


FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

September 2nd is inching closer...






source

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GD it Jenny is looking very good!

Anonymous said...

have you read the book jules...

JEWELS said...

Yeah, she didn't really reveal anything that wasn't already thought or heard through rumors.

She was a bitch, everyone knew that.

I found her stories of her mother more crazy and shocking to be honest.