Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Brit Brit


Britney has done promos for The 2008 VMA's, and she's nominated, but the questions still is will she perform? Looks like it!
Daily Express says she will belt out (aka move her lips to ) a song from her newest album.
She's been working out and rehearsing for a while, but she was also going to the dance studio a whole lot before last year's performance, and we all know how that turned out.
In other Britney news it's being reported that by the end of the custody battle with Kevin Federline she will have shelled out nearly 900,000 dollars in leagal fees (both hers and Kevin's). Nevermind the child support that's to come.
source

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW WOW WOW!! See I don't agree with that...why should she be paying for him to have just as good lawyers as her....he needs to get his own legal council!! Not that I think the kids should be with her but I definately don't agree that she should pay his legal bills...it's not like we don't all know he rakes it in with his wee Vegas parties.

JEWELS said...

I do agree and I don't agree, a lot of those court dates and hours logged by his lawyer was because Britney went Batshit Crazy so I think she should have to compensate for that.

Maybe not for the regular custody hearings but all those emergency ones that were called, she should have to cough that up.

Anonymous said...

BATSHIT CRAZY??? WTF IS THAT LOL

Anonymous said...

all I know is that when my rich ass hubby and I are getting divorced he will be forking out the dosh for the bills