Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Uh Oh


Johnny Depp was not happy when arriving at Nice airport in France with his family. Depp has been very vocal about the fact that he hates when paparazzi take pictures of his kids, so the finger is no shocker.

I can't hate though because he's so gracious to his fans, and the papz when he's on his own. He signs autographs for ages on set, and always seems to be kind.




He is the only guy that I think can pull off anything, he's wearing what looks like a utility vest/ life jacket and I would still like to be locked up in a closet with him...very rare.


source

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Johnny can wear anything with me but preferably nothing at all! I don't blame him for the flip off.

Anonymous said...

I can appreciate his anger towards the papz..he has stated that he doesn't want his kids pics taken..

LOL about the outfit comment