Tuesday, July 29, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


Linda Hogan showed up to the Pinellas County Jail to see her son Nick on his 18th birthday. She brought him a skateboard.

A skateboard? That's just stupid. I'm sure if she told him she bought him a present he would have believed her, she didn't have to bring it.

"Here's your gift but you can't have it, just look at it though the Plexiglas and think about all the tricks you can do with it. "

She should have slipped him something use full like cigarettes, or heroin. He can get top dollar for that shite.


source

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if she got one for her 19 years old boyfriend.

Anonymous said...

her b-friend is 19?

JEWELS said...

I think he got a scooter...he was mad, there was a tantrum but all is well now.

Anonymous said...

He went to the same high school as Brooke. I live in Pinellas County. We are inundated with Hulk News.

JEWELS said...

Ew...he really went to the same school as her? She's 20, that means he was like a year behind her or even in her grade and now he dating her mom, that's sick.

Anonymous said...

I wonder what Hulk is saying about this..Can you imagine the bragging rights of that kidd-o dating Hulk's ex

Anonymous said...

Hulk did a special interview on a local channel last week. It was on late so I missed it. I have met him several times. Seems like a nice guy. Jewels I agree...it is really icky. She's like 50. He's got somebody to buy beer for him.

Anonymous said...

I love having the extra inside scoop here