Thursday, July 24, 2008

Carlos Speaks


Carlos Leon talked to People Magazine about how he keeps his daughter Lourdes grounded even though her mom's lifestyle is so extravagant.
"Look at me and the way I live: I ride my bicycle, I walk, I don't
have a driver," says Leon. "That's how I keep her grounded. Her mom does a good
job too – she's not that person that everyone thinks. She's very laidback and
cool."
I don't think you have much a choice in that now do you? You ride your bike because there are no other options. She stays grounded when she's with you because she has to eat Mac N Cheese and drink Tang when what she really wants Duck a la range and sparkling cider.
Carlos also says there's no way the Madge and ARod affair ever happened. "Trust me, that's a lie. I know for a fact, she wouldn't do that."

No comments: