Thursday, July 31, 2008

Jessica Abused?


Jessica Simpson is on the cover of Elle Magazine but what's more interesting is what she says inside. When asked abut her lyrics she replied,
"There’s nothing on my album that you’re gonna hear that I don’t relate to
or that I haven’t experienced. Because the only way I know how to sing is from
life experience. I don’t want to talk about it, but I have definitely
experienced abuse in a way that I would tell people to take their heart and
run.”
She's talking about the song Remember That where the lyrics are "It doesn't matter how he hurts you / With his hands or with his words / You don't deserve it / It ain't worth it / Take your heart and run."
The only time spousal abuse is acceptable is when you're in a relationship with Jessica Simpson.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

is she talking about Lachey??

JEWELS said...

I don't know...hopefully not though 'cause I like him

Anonymous said...

Shoot, I'd like to bitch slap her!

Anonymous said...

is it me or does her head look abnormally large in this pic????

Anonymous said...

I like the Nick as well..she's probably talking shite though

JEWELS said...

Li, It's all that hair, she's country now so let the teasing begin.