Monday, June 23, 2008


The mystery of why Amy Winehouse fainted in her home has been solved, and you guessed it, crack was one of the main causes. Amy's father:

"With smoking the crack cocaine and the cigarettes her lungs are all
gunked up."


"When we got to the hospital a room was ready," Mitch Winehouse tells
the newspaper. "Several doctors came in and checked to make sure she didn't need any emergency treatment. They put her on a drip straight away because she was
dehydrated. She said, 'Don't worry about me, dad. I know I've got to stop taking
drugs now.'"



This is more good news for the streets of London though, I'm sure with the loss of Amy as a customer there will be about 10 less drug dealers on the streets. And they say Ford puts people out of work...


source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll believe it when I see it.