Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Blame It On Dimentia


Joan Rivers was on British morning show, Loose Women , when she decided to drop the F Bomb on live television. She was asked about challenging celebrity interviews and she said that Russell Crow was a piece of "fu**ing s**t". Click here to view the clip.
To be fair she did say "get ready to bleep this" before she said it and they didn't. She was asked to leave on the commercial break, yes she was kicked out, Joan says "No one told me the TV show Loose Women was a reality show and that I would be voted off. It's funny: offstage, I hardly ever use profanity. My favorite four-letter word is 'shop."
Also in her issued apology, she said "Yes, I swore, and I'm so fu**ing sorry," No joke that was her apology. I loves it!
And in all honesty Russell Crow is a A-hole so she was really just speaking the colorful truth.
TEAM RIVERS!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go team go!!

Anonymous said...

That is classic..I loves it too!

Anonymous said...

I f**king love it!