Monday, June 23, 2008

OH NO NO NO NO



Tori Spelling and her husband Dean were spotted out and about in Los Angeles. One of their stops was the nail salon, no Dean did not hold the bags and wait outside with a coffee, he rolled up the pants and sprung for a Pedi.
I am very public with my opinions of men who frequent the nail salon, jacked up feet do not warrant a trip to Paular Nails...I'm sorry. Buy some lotion and a pumice stone and get to work in the privacy of your own home.
Dean so took it to another level though, he decided a toe paint was in order as well.
Are you kidding me? Not acceptable behavior in my eyes. Grounds for immediate divorce.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO..I love it at Paular
OMG the guys bags would be out on the lawn if it were me...
what's the grounds for divorce..HE GOT HIS FEET DONE...

Anonymous said...

Jesus..he's got girle enough feet as it is.