Monday, June 30, 2008

Spencer Proves He's An Even Bigger Ass Than You thought


Mary Kate Olsen was on Letterman promoting her new film "The Wackness" when he asked her about young Hollywood and what they could do to shape up, her response was "wear underwear".
You could tell she was uncomfortable and didn't want to talk bad about anyone but he kept pressing her and then Spencer Pratt was brought up. Letterman said he was "wormy", MK then revealed that she went to high school with him and he was a bad sport.
Click here to watch the interview...the Spencer talk is about 5:15 in.
Well when the publicity whore himself found out about this he decided to release a statement...
"I don't really get why she'd use my name to get press for her little indie
film that no one's going to see. She should probably focus more on not getting
dressed in the dark than on me. I know I've made it in Hollywood when a famous
troll is talking about me on Letterman. I forgive her, though. She's had to go
through life as the less cute twin, which must be tough."
How in his deluded mind does he think Mary Kate Olsen needs to use him for publicity? She ducks behind telephone poles in an attempt to hide from the paparazzi but all of a sudden she's going to try to cash in on the Hills in order to get written up in Us Weekly.
Yeah and Heidi has a promising music career ahead of her ....

No comments: