Friday, February 16, 2007

Tyra To Re-create


Tyra Banks will be on the cover of Sports Illustrated's next issue in the same swinsuit she wore on her first cover 10 years ago. She was the first black model ever to grace the cover alone.
Shae talks about the changes:
I was about 140 pounds on that cover … and I’m 161 now. I’d say I looked like a stripper when I put it on. They covered the sides of my chest so that it wasn’t so much hangin’ out. And they put some extenders on the sides of the bikini bottom so it fit. I think there’s more power in embracing what I am now and showcasing that. I’m thinking that I should probably do this every 10 years. So, in 2017 maybe I’ll get in the swimsuit again and I’ll have to get them to add a little more fabric.”

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is this woman??? Seriously, GO THE HELL AWAY!!

Anonymous said...

What are these extenders and how can I get some?

JEWELS said...

LMAO!

Anonymous said...

Why not just wear a new suit??