Thursday, February 22, 2007

Gray's Gets Spun


Rumors have been flying that Kate Walsh (Dr Addison Montgomery) would be staring in a spin off of Grey's Anatomy. Well it's confirmed.
"As first reported by the Wall Street Journal and confirmed to PEOPLE by ABC reps, the new show would star Kate Walsh, 39, who has become a fan favorite since she was introduced as the steely neonatal surgeon in a season-one cliffhanger.
Also on board: Taye Diggs, 36, who starred in UPN's Kevin Hill and ABC's Day Break, both from ABC TV Studio, which produces Grey's Anatomy.
ABC will test out the new show with a "back-door pilot," an expanded two-hour episode of Grey's, Reuters reports. Diggs will appear in that episode, which has no set air date. Grey's creator Shonda Rhimes is writing the episode, which, according to USA Today, will feature Walsh's character mulling an out-of-town job offer.
Should the spinoff go forward, Addison will most likely accept the offer; if it does not, she'll stay at Seattle Grace. "
I would tune in. But I do like her chemistry with a lot of the actors on Grey's. Could she hold it without them?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You see why do producers so things like this..Not a good idea..
There is great chemistry on the show and she plays a big part in that..When she was telling Derrick "he doesn't get to lose it" loved that..It will be a mistake so things should remain the same..
Why do they think Friends did so well because the cast reamined the same...

JEWELS said...

I don't want her to leave.

JANJAN that part made me die. I was balling but all in all I wasn't really impressed with last nights episode. I was expecting more. The first two in this three part series were far better.

I thought the afterlife thing was GAYNESS.

Anonymous said...

I completely agree Jewels - the first two had me riveted, but last night was kind of a yawn-and Ithink mostly because of the afterlife nonsense.
Did Cally and Izzy make up?

Anonymous said...

She could totaly do it. When I do tune into this show she is the one and only reason. Love her charachter and easy on the eyes!!
I love this song on the mix right now...10:11 am

Anonymous said...

Bud you are such a geek..
I Love Alex

Anonymous said...

Bud you are such a geek..
I Love Alex

Anonymous said...

So nice I'll post it twice???
You really love Alex and really thinkI am a geek eh?

Anonymous said...

I hate when that happens and it's only because I become inpatient..
You are not that much of a geek but my love for Alex is that strong..

JEWELS said...

Your going to the Mental Institution.

Anonymous said...

Maybe I will meet my mate in there..