Tuesday, February 20, 2007


Britney Spears was spotted running through a Miami Airport to catch her flight. When she reached the gate she was informed that the walkway had already been retracted and she had missed her chance to board.

"She was really upset," says David Paulsen, a passenger at an adjoining gate. "She (said) to the agent, 'I've got to get on this plane to get home to my kids.' She looked like she was about to cry."
Paulson says the ticket agent called the pilot and requested that Spears be allowed on the flight: "'I've got Britney Spears here and she wants to get on the plane.'" After a pause, the agent said, "'No, I'm serious. Can we get her on the plane?'" A few seconds later, the agent smiled and nodded to Spears, and the walkway was extended again. "
Britney had to sit in coach because the whole plane was booked including all of first class. American Airlines claims that this is not out of the ordinary and the decision to hold up the plain is ultimately up to the cock-pit . MY ASS. If it was me there crying, they wouldn't give one rats ass and I would be told to catch the Greyhound.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO, they'd hold it for me

JEWELS said...

Why because you're such a star?

Anonymous said...

I wonder how long it took her to realize she had to get back to her kids? I mean was she just sitting around thinking "hey what's missing here..hair nope shaved that off, undies nope don't wear them..oh hell yeah where's my babies at?..and then makes a bee line for the airport to cry her way on to a plane last minute...

Anonymous said...

lol!!!

and yes because I am a star!!

Anonymous said...

are the lol's for my comment or b/c Bud is a star??

Anonymous said...

for your comment Jdog, the fact I am a star was not meant to be funny....just stating the facts honey!!

JEWELS said...

Both.