Wednesday, February 21, 2007

10 years later and 10 hours of photoshop...





gives you Tyra Banks on the cover of Sports Illustrated (special swimsuit reunion issue). I think Tyra is gorgeous and I also think there is nothing wrong with her body. She's not "too fat" like some in the media have been saying. She's not the size of a supermodel anymore but she's still gorgeous.
In Tyra quest to be the next Oprah she all on this accept and love yourself the way you are. Embrace your body, personality and flaws. I just can't get down with that after seeing these pics. Darling you do not look like that. You should have suggested a little less cut and paste and a little more you. If I had a personal airbrusher on staff my ass would look like that too, and I would have no problem embracing it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well that's it exactly Jules because these people are forever promoting to love who you are and blah, blah, blah which I totally agree with but then don't turn around and pull this stunt..Anyone could look great in this pic with all the work that is put into it..Talk about mixed messages

JEWELS said...

I KNOW!

Anonymous said...

She looks great in the bottom photo. I hate this woman and all she pretends to stand for though...Phony personified!

Anonymous said...

wow the pictures do look good though

JEWELS said...

Yeah they looks great but that's not what she really looks like. She's beautifull in real life but she doesn't look like this...why change it?

Anonymous said...

It's true-especally if she wants to send a positive message-but damn, I need to get a wee airbrushing program for my picture cropping stuff!