Monday, February 26, 2007

2007 OSCARS- NOT TOO GOOD LIST








ELLEN AND MELISSA ETHRIDGE - Lesbians do it better? Not so mucu in this case. The Velvet is killing me!

JENNIFER HUDSON - The dress is gorgeous. When she was inside she took of the hideous shrug and all was well but on the red carpet she looked as though she was an extra in Star Wars.

CATE BLANCHET - At first I didn't mind this but now that I look at it it looks like a chain metal. I think it's too harsh.

JENNIFER LOPEZ - GARBAGE. There is far too much beading at the top and her hair looks awful.

NICOLE KIDMAN - The dress is not horrible but the bow on her neck it a big problem.


pic source

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I swear I don't think the fully understood that they were heading to the Oscars..

Anonymous said...

Yeah the rainbow was not represented last night at all. WTF were those things they had on?