Thursday, February 22, 2007

HOLY SHIT





Earlier I posted that x17 had pics of Britney going postal on a truck outside Kevin's house, well here they are.
I am scared. She looks like a really angry lesbian.
X17 says she was buzzing Kevin's apartment for close to 30 minutes but he would not answer. Well apparently he was home with the two kids. He left the apartment 30 minutes after she did with the kids in tow and headed to their Malibu home. Britney was already at the house when he arrived and that's when they must have come up with the idea of her heading back to rehab. Kevin cancelled the emergency court hearing and Brit was off to Promises.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who's SUV is that I wonder?
You know I can see the frustration of trying to get to your kids but come on keep it all in persepective..Her every move is being monitored right now..
I really do feel bad for her as she seems well on her way to a nervous breakdown..

JEWELS said...

I honestly don't think she understands what she's doing to herself, her career, her family.

Sad.

Anonymous said...

Yeah she's in a real bad place......Geez now I really think she could kick some ass

JEWELS said...

LOL! Your comment came to mind when I first saw these pics.