Monday, February 26, 2007

2007 OSCARS-BEST DRESSED







GWENETH PALTROW - Even though I think she's a stuck up hag her dress was gorgeous. The hair is in Dyer need of a cut but I can overlook.

HELEN MIREN - She was flawless. At first glance I wasn't really happy but now that I look again she was glowing. An age appropriate choice.

JESSICA BEIL - I'm not quite sure what she was doing there but she looked great. The color was refreshing and the fit was extremely flattering to her athletic figure.

KATE WINSLET - The queen of WHATEVAH!'s best dressed list didn't fail to represent. The fit was fabulous and the haira nd make-up fresh and clean.



pic source

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kate Winslet- Classic

Anonymous said...

OH KATE! Words cannot not describe how this woman makes me feel.
ANNOUNCEMENT!! Kate Beckinsale and Charlize Therron have each dropped a spot and Kate Winslet has moved into the top spot on my Hoolywood Hot List...WWW.kieranslist.com to see the complete list.

JEWELS said...

WOW! It's not an easy spot to get ladies!

Maybe you should write her a letter and let her know.

Anonymous said...

I called her and she said I can go and see her anytime....

11 England rd.
England

I've been searching the net for a ticket.

JEWELS said...

LMGDAO! PIMP!