Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Asian's Are Mad at Rosie

















Many members of the Asian Community are outraged at a comment made by Rosie Odonnel on "The View". She was speaking about DAnny Devitto's drunken appearance on the show.


"Commenting on Dec. 5 about a visit to the ABC show by an inebriated Danny DeVito, O'Donnell said: "The fact is that it's news all over the world. That you know, you can imagine in China it's like: 'Ching chong. Danny DeVito, ching chong, chong, chong, chong. Drunk. The View. Ching chong.' "

O'Donnell wrote on her Web site on Friday, "It was not my intent to mock." On Sunday, she called the bit "comedy" and wrote, "I do many accents and probably will continue to. My mom in law impression offends some southerners. What can u do? I come in peace."




source

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She seems to think that the world loves her and she can get away with whatever she wants, it's not even an apology she gives..Not a fan

JEWELS said...

I don't mid her. She talks too much though.

Anonymous said...

I think that will be the next posting on the blog : )