Thursday, December 28, 2006

Stop and Think
























It's not until you see pics like this that you start to think about the way it feels to be a celebrity. Now if I was on the beach trying to take a shower and all of these people were around me taking my picture I think I would have a heart attack. Seriously, we blast them for their outbursts with the papz but I'm pretty sure I would do the same. Mabey not as "drunken rage" as some stars but I would definately not enjoy this, and at some point in my career I'm sure there would be an assult charge. LOL!

Now don't go thinking I like or sympathise with Paris Hilton because I don't. She loves it. She has done nothing but bring on this attention by seeking to be an honorary Celebrity while all the while showing no sign of talent. the pic just made me thjnk of other people in the same situation.


source

3 comments:

JEWELS said...

You were the "other peopple" i was talking about.

Anonymous said...

OMG I would lose it, can you imagine..trying to rinse the wee bit sand off of yourself and having all these people trying to capture it..This is probably why I am not famous

JEWELS said...

Yeah just that. LMAO!