Friday, December 22, 2006

Girl x2


















Diddy and his girlfroend Kim Porter welcomed their twin girls.

"Diddy received an early Christmas gift! It gives us great joy to announce the arrival of Diddy's twin girls. The beautiful, healthy baby girls were born this morning with Diddy by mother Kim Porter's side," Sean Combs's rep, Robert Zimmerman, of Dan Klores Communications tells PEOPLE.

"The first arrived at 7:56 a.m. weighing 5 lbs., followed 2 minutes later by the second at 5 lbs., 4 oz. Diddy had a plane on standby in Toronto where he is filming Raisin in the Sun and made it just in the nick of time for the delivery. Both Kim and the girls are doing great."


I wouldn't be too happy if I was about to pop and my husband was in another city, I would smash. Anyways, Congratulations!


source

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously Jules the guy had a plane on standby how much more could you ask for?? I'd be fine with that but I'm sure the guy I would pick would probably need to borrow some change for the TTC

JEWELS said...

Plane my ASS! My husband better be massaging my feet as I go into labour...not arriving just in time to see the little bastards just pop out.