Friday, December 08, 2006

Probably



















I do believe all of these girls are probably on drugs but I wouldn't believe anything written in "IN TOUCH" about the matter. They claim a woman saw brit with a large amount on pills in her purse.


It looked like a pharmacy in there - I have never seen so many pills. There was a bottle of Paxil (an antidepressant) and a bottle of Xanax (for anxiety) that she took out and put on the counter.”


These pills can be dangerous when mixed with alcohol, and we know Brit's been consuming some alcohol over the past couple of weeks. I don't even know why I'm posting this because it's probably bull but WHATEVAH.Except for Lindsay...she's a cokewhore.



source

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

No way that it's bull - I'd say 98% of Hollywood is self medicating-and most of them also drink - I'm sure they have doctors that are telling them what they can get away with and what they can't in terms of mixing.
As for the anti-depressants-my guess is that she probbly needs them-but I'll bet there's some blow in the mix as well

JEWELS said...

I'm sure they all do drugs but I'm also sure that "In Touch" MAgazine knows nothing about it. And that so called witness is the editors grandmother or something. I agree with the concept of the story but not the details.

Anonymous said...

Oh for sure - In Touch can't be taken seriously-but their certainly on the right track

Anonymous said...

Yeah they are on drugs for sure..the only difference between them and most of Hollywood is they have learned to keep it out of the papers..
Oh man if I was a socialite I'd be in the papers daily : )

JEWELS said...

And I'd be that chick who's always behind you hammered just living off your money.

Anonymous said...

Can't you just piature it : )
That should be us on the cover of US weekly!!!