Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Another Insane Email
























"Subject: They're all whores, they're all whores . . . xcept for some obviously!

"So . . . 3 hours of pole dancing and bruised. everywhere . . . I mean we're talkin' like, UPPER AND INNER THIGH ACTION-bruised . . . like a walking black-and-blue mark. I mean really though, really, I didn't know it was actually possible to have bruises in such areas of the body. Strippers dude, I tell you, I really respect the c**ts now. . . I'm not gonna lie to ya
."



Another coked out email sent in the early hours of the morning. So it turns out she researching for a role and she's training at the stripper studio. Are you following this very interesting storyline? Yeah I didn't think so!


source

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is this all about?? Who is the email too and is it from her??
I'm all lost

Anonymous said...

I AM WITH JANA ON THIS ONE WHAT'S GOING ON