Thursday, September 21, 2006

What?



Rapper DMX is claiming that he was raped. And the woman who did it had his baby.

"She raped me," the rapper told S2S editor Jamie Foster Brown. "I mean, you know, that might sound like some bullsh*t. No man has ever been... you know what I mean, like never? Is that the only thing in the world that's not possible?"

Mrs. Simmons recalled an earlier encounter with the woman. "Before the stuff hit the fan, she came up to us while we were in court and said 'I work for kids that are sickly,' said Tashera. "So he said 'Give her my number.' That's how it goes all the time. At first, I said OK. But, then I thought she looked deranged and obsessed with him."

While his wife "blocks out" the experience to cope, X gained a more valuable lesson: "Turn on the light before I go to sleep," he said"

HMMM I don't know about this one. How did she hold him down long enough for him to impregnate her? Sounds to me like he got caught cheating on his wife.


dlisted.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am totally confused with this one, she got him alone, got him errect and jumped on until he did the business and he couldn't stop her??? I just want to make that I understand what happened

JEWELS said...

So he says. I know it doesn't sound right.

JEWELS said...

LMAO!!