Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Soon in a theatre near you...



















Every morning as I get ready for work I have TBS on. From 7-8am they play reruns of "Saved by the Bell." So you can imagine how disturbed I was to find out that Screech (Dustin Diamond) has a sex tape and is shopping for distributers.

"Schmidt is in L.A., shopping the tape to Hustler's Larry Flynt, Vivid's Steven Hirsch and other major distributors of adult video. "

Seriously no one wants to see Screech doing the nasty. Where is Mr. Belding when you need him?



ONTD

3 comments:

JEWELS said...

LMAO!

Anonymous said...

Who had sex with him, I wonder and did they know it was being taped..First he had those t-shirts to save his house and now he is trying to cash in on him having sex..Another one that has to let the past go and get a real job or make an infomercial-S.A.B...

JEWELS said...

yeah I thought that was a bit much to post.