Thursday, September 21, 2006

Was I wrong?



Apparently this rumor about Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson may be true. Did she leave her husband for him? According to people mag they are together and are starting to go public.

"On Sunday, Wilson visited Hudson and pals at her Pacific Palisades, Calif. house. Then, later that evening, the two shared a patio booth at the Polo Lounge in the Beverly Hills Hotel, where they ordered drinks and, at one point, requested that a bamboo divider be placed around their table for privacy.

The You, Me and Dupree costars had also been spotted the week before in Hawaii, where Hudson, 27, was vacationing with son Ryder, 2. Wilson, 37, stayed at a home nearby, and the pair shared a dinner on Sept. 7 with friends at Longhi’s restaurant"

I said that this wasn't true when it first broke but I can admit that I might have been wrong. I won't totally believe it untill I see some candids of the two of them together though.

people.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's true for sure...It was only to be a matter of time before we saw pics of them together...
OMG Grey's tonight, you should have seen me last night...WOO HOO

JEWELS said...

Jana I was in convulsions!!

Anonymous said...

I know, it was TOO GOOD..

Anonymous said...

What's Bud talking about?? We are talking about Grey's

Anonymous said...

Julie, what's Bud on about?? Grey's is real isn't it b/c I was hoping to hook with Alex