Thursday, September 28, 2006

Crazy Canuck




















I have never liked Avril Levigne. I think she's just a punk ass kid with not enough talent to be where she is. I could find six girls just like her at a mall in Ajax. Anyways she's gotten into the habbit of spitting on the papz.

"Avril Lavigne is worse than an angry llama. The singer took out yet another photographer with a deadly shot of spit last night -- this time hitting the man square in the face.

After celebrating her 22nd birthday at Hyde, the wannabe punk-rocker unleashed a torrent of "f*** yous" to the paparazzi and autograph seekers, even signing the pleasant greeting on some pictures "

Now keep in mind this last spit-fest took place at Hyde, one of the most popular nightclubs in LA. Now Av, I ask, why did you go there? You know it's crawling with papz and fans waiting to see celebs. You are a punk ass kid who should be working at McDonalds.


tmz.com

4 comments:

JEWELS said...

All you have to do is smile and keep walking. You don't even have to smile just keep walking. It is never ok to spit on someone. It is the most disrespectfull thing anyone can do to another person.

Anonymous said...

True enough!!
I don't mind her but come on you have this new status in life and like it or not you have to find a better way to dealing with it then spitting on someone..Time to grow up a wee bit Avril and she's friggin married to boot

Anonymous said...

I agree, spitting in never acceptable - did I ever tell you guys about the time I had a client's dealer spit on me - I consider being spit on worse than being assaulted. NASTY - tsk tsk Av

JEWELS said...

NO! OMG I would have died.