Thursday, September 28, 2006

Official cause of death
















The pathologist Anna Nicole Smith hired to look into her son Daniel's death had declared that a lethal combination of drugs is what killed him.

"The death of Anna Nicole Smith's 20-year-old son Daniel was caused by a lethal combination of methadone, Zoloft and Lexapro, pathologist Cyril Wecht has revealed to PEOPLE.

Wecht said the drugs caused the cardiac dysrhythmia that led to Daniel's death. Wecht got the toxicology results from National Medical Services in Willow Grove, Pa., today"


people.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I figured as much, nobody just dies but I as a parent of course you wouldn't want to believe that drugs was the cause..I feel bad for her, what a horrific thing to have to live through

JEWELS said...

I feel bad for her too, but she's weird. I mean she sold those photo's of him and her in the hospital for like thousands of dollars. Who does that? Something makes me not like this whole ordeal.

Anonymous said...

Good point Jules, never even thought about where the hell the pics came from...Was it only her and him in the room when he died??? Now I am a wee bit suspicious..

JEWELS said...

apparently the lawyer was there too. You know the guy who is all of a sudden the baby's father even though it was a whole different guy all though out the pregnancy. He's f'ed up too