Friday, September 29, 2006

My Kind of Bachelor


















Flava Flave says he might throw in the towel if he doesn't fing love on the set on "Flavor of Love II"

"If there's a connection [on this season] then there might not be a reason for 'Flavor of Love 3,'" he says. "I ain't scared to do it again but I ain't really trying to. I want to do a talk show or something. I've done enough dating on TV. I'm ready to spread my wings and go down other avenues. I don't want to just stay stuck on one page 'cause you don't make it to the end of the book [that way]."

A Flave talk show? I will die ! This man is so ghetto that it makes me smile. The chicks that come to be his girl on the show are fab. They never fail to entertain. He is GHETTO FABULOUSNESS at it's best.


tmz.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I DO NOT EVEN CARE A LIT BIT HOW MUCH MONEY HE HAS HE WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO PAY ME ENOUGH TO DATE HIM

Anonymous said...

Hear Hear!!! This guy is a goof..What in the hell happened between him and his perfect mate Brigitte??? They were a match made in heaven

JEWELS said...

I know it all came to a sad end. TEAR.